A Quick Look Into The MoVI Carbon
Since 2011 FreeFly systems has been creating innovating technology expanding the possibilities of what can be done on a drone. From Cinestar 6 to the ALTA 8 they never stop innovating. The latest from the crew at FreeFly is the MoVI Carbon. This is the world's first handheld and drone-mountable 5-axis camera stabilizer. MoVI Carbon features two high bandwidth inner axes which keep the camera perfectly stable in even the most demanding conditions at a full 240mm zoom.
Bundle your MoVI Carbon with an ALTA 8 and we will include the below accessories for FREE
- (1) Hyperion Charger
- (1) eFuel Power Supply
- (6) 10,000 mAh Quadropower Batteries
- (1) Connex Wireless HD Link
- Reach out to the team @ Quadrocopter to learn more and decide which Freefly Product is right for you.
What's in the box ?
- MoVI Carbon
- Panasonic GH5S
- Fujinon XK 20-120mm
- 2x MoVI Pro Battery
- 2x MoVI Pro Battery Charger
- MoVI Controller Receiver RP-SMA (Pre-installed)
- 2.0mm Driver
- 2.5mm Driver
- Schneider Compact ND Kit 114mm (ND 0.6/0.9/1.2)
- Schneider 4.5" Round Clear Ultraviolet
- Aux UART to FRX Cable
- MoVI Carbon Travel Case
- Total Weight with two batteries: 19.2lbs
- Total Weight without batteries: 17.8lbs
- MoVI Carbon Dimensions: 410 x 345 x 425mm (L*W*H)
* Remote control of focus, iris and zoom will require MoVI Controller or Pilot, sold separately
** MoVI Ring Pro, ALTA 8, TERO, Vehicle Mount & Toad, sold separately.
Quadrocopter has a team of experienced pilots and UAV enthusiasts on staff. We are happy to talk about any ideas you may have and can work with DJI to get you flying a Wind series aircraft. Reach out to us today to learn more.