Sentera DJI M200 Series AGX710 Sensor
Field to Action Just Got A Lot Easier
Integrating onto DJI Matrice 200 Series drones, the AGX710
sensor provides you with exceptional crop health insights. Using
plug-and-play and stabilizing gimbal technology, the AGX710 allows you
to can easily swap payloads and choose from a variety of sensors to
augment your operation. The result: you can quickly capture crop data,
developing high-precision spectral index measurements and run deep
Sentera’s advanced, AGX710 sensor is fully configurable and attaches
to your DJI Matrice 200 or 210 enterprise drone in just seconds.
- RGB & NDVI
- NDVI & NDRE
- 5-band Multispectral
Included with every sensor purchase, receive 12-months of FieldAgent Web, Mobile, and Desktop platforms! Use FieldAgent
to produce QuickTile™ crop health maps, stitch your data into full
orthomosaics, run analytics, and push shapefiles (.SHP) to in-field
equipment. No internet connection is required! FieldAgent uses standard
agricultural data formats compatible with the John Deere Operations
Center, FieldView, SMS, SST, and many other agricultural analysis tools.
Plus, integrate the AGX710 onto the DJI Matrice 210 via two
gimbal options so you can fly the Sentera AGX710 alongside a thermal
imager and capture multiple data points in a single flight!
Features & Benefits:
- Full-gimbaled sensor allows for nadir data capture, resulting in more precise imagery
- Live-stream RGB and NDVI video via LiveNDVI™
- Variant allows for simultaneous collection of 12MP NDVI or NDRE and high-resolution RGB data
- Easily swap-in and swap-out sensors with Sentera’s Lock-and-Go technology
- Seamlessly integrates with FieldAgent™ web, mobile, and desktop platforms
- Every AGX710 includes a 12-month FieldAgent software subscription letting you autonomously your M200 series drone
- Imagery is compatible with analytics such as stand & emergence, biomass, nutrition, pest, weed, and disease detection
AGX710 Sensor Specs
View the AGX710 data sheet. Or, check out the AGX710 product page.