Freefly Cargo Landing Gear
Freefly Cargo Landing Gear provides Alta users with an expandable and adaptable platform to help speed the integration of their custom payloads.
The Cargo Landing Gear can be used for package delivery, LiDAR setups, logging, LED lights, medical delivery, and just about anything in between.
The system uses a modular clamping design based on 25mm and 15mm tubes that allows the user to customize the system quickly and easily. By purchasing shorter or longer 25mm or 15mm tubes users can make the gear fit their use case.
The system includes the heavy duty version of the Toad in the Hole Quick Release (4mm fasteners) along with a variety of M3 and M4 hard mounting points on the main mount. The main landing gear quick releases for easy pack down at the end of your mission.
Accessory clamps, tubes, and a cargo tray are available to further optimize the cargo landing gear.
- Toad in the Hole Quick Release (M4) included
- M3 and M4 mount points for payload
- Pop-n-lock Mount points
- 25mm tube main structure, 15mm tube leg and crossbar structure
- Weight in flight: 3.35lbs/1.52kg
- Optional Cargo Tray (pictured but not included in this kit)
- Optional direct mount option (bypasses isolation system)
- Optional pop-n-lock mounts (25mm and plate style)
- Optional accessory clamp mounts (15mm & 25mm)
- Optional 15mm leg lengths (180mm, 250mm & 350mm, pictured but not included)
- Optional 25mm end crossbars (250mm, 350mm & 400mm)