DJI Zenmuse XT2 Radiometric Thermal Imaging Drone Camera Powered by FLIR
DUAL VISION. SUPERIOR INTELLIGENCE.
Join the next generation of commercial drone solutions with the XT2.
Pairing the FLIR Tau 2 thermal sensor and 4K visual camera with
DJI’s leading stabilization and machine intelligence technology,
the XT2 quickly transforms aerial data into powerful insights
that save time, money – and lives.
- Firefighting - Quickly indentify hot spots with the ability to directly overlay thermal data on the visual overview and fine tune isotherm settings.
- Solar Panels - Locate damanged panels with little effort by adjusting the Temp Alarm settings to notify you of temperatures outside the norm.
- HazMat - Discover a container is full and identify the substance inside with one image using FLIR MSX.
- Energy - Find hot spots on a power line or transmitter
- Agriculture - Identify hot spots in a field and determine the best approach to combat diseases in the field
- Structure Fires - Find safe routes inside a structure fire by seeing the cooler areas to enter the structure
- Roofing - Create detailed roofing inspections with thermal imaging
- Rescue - Using thermal imaging in Search and Rescue allows you to see a moving and warm object in the field. Allowing you to view hot spots under the tree canopies.
See the unseen. FLIR thermal sensors reveal details invisible to the naked eye by making subtle differences in temperature visible. The new view on the world can reveal when equipment or buildings are buildings are damaged, the location of lost people and much more.
Temp Alarm - Don't miss a thing with instant notifications when object temperatures exceed pre-set parameters.
Heat Track - Capture the most critical information by automatically locking the XT2 onto the hottest object in view.
FLIR MSX - Quickly interpret data with details from the visual image overlaid on the thermal data stream.
Temp Check - Tap a point or select an area for real-time temperature measurements.
Quick Track - Select an object to lock the XT2 onto it, simplifying missions in complex environments.
Isotherms - Focus on a specific temperature band to identify what is important
Color Palettes - Adjust the colors applied to the thermal data to easily interpret what's happening.
PIP Options - Optimize how you view the thermal and visual feeds- side by side, overlapping and more.
Robust Dual-Sensor Thermal Solution
Housed within a weather resistant encasing is a combination of FLIR's advanced radiometric thermal sensor and 4K visual sensor - all integrated seamlessly with DJI's powerful enterprise drone platforms.Thermal sensitivity (NEDT)
Thermal sensitivity (NEDT)
Max Thermal Frame Rate
Transform Data into Insights in Real-Time
Enabled by a suite of processors and computer vision algorithms, the XT2’s onboardMachine Intelligence helps teams identify what’s important while on-site, instead of after a lengthy processing time.
* Full-rate thermal cameras (FLIR Tau 336 and 640 30 Hz models) sold by DJI are controlled for export under ECCN 6A003.b.4.b. These cameras may not be exported or re-exported to any country other than Canada without authorization from the U.S. government (in the form of a license or through use of a valid license exception). The cameras may not be transferred to prohibited parties or exported for a prohibited end use, as described in the EAR.
* For additional information regarding export restrictions applicable to these products, consult the EAR and the various sanctions regulations administered by the U.S. Department of Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (31 C.F.R. Parts 501 – 598).