DJI Matrice 210RTK V2 Energy Inspection Drone
The DJI energy inspection bundle was created to assist with the inspection of critical infrastructure. Whether you are monitoring bridges, powerlines, or near buildings, the RTK component of this drone will help in holding a rock-solid position when it matters most.
This bundle includes
(1) DJI Matrice 210RTK V2 Drone - See "In The Box" To See More
(6) Additional TB55 High Capacity Batteries
(1) DJI Zenmuse XT2 - 336x256 Resolution, 30Hz with a 19mm lens.
(1) DJI Zenmuse Z30 - 30x Optical Zoom Camera
(1) Camera Operator Controller - Standard Version
(1) DJI CrystalSky Monitor - 7.85" High Brightness
(1) Go Professional Case for DJI M200
(1) 5 Foot Landing Pad
Do you need to further customize your platform, or would you like to talk about this setup? Call us today @ 406-897-1027
DJI Matrice 210 RTK V2 Industrial Application Drone
The M210 builds on the features from the M200 with the ability to mount multiple payload configurations – one single downward facing gimbal, dual downward-facing gimbals, or one upward-facing gimbal.
The dual gimbal configuration unlocks 5 different combinations, please refer to the table below to properly mount your cameras. Left and right gimbal port is determined from the perspective of looking directly at the nose of the drone.
The M210 adds additional connectivity and power ports to support third party sensors and accessories. The M210 has the capability to support additional sensors in the future and additional payloads can be mounted on top of the aircraft. Each purchase of the M210 models comes with DJI's CrystalSky monitor for enhanced operations.
With RTK — Real Time Kinematics — the Matrice 210 RTK offers centimeter-accurate global positioning. RTK capability enhances the Matrice 210’s ability to collect data for surveying, photogrammetry and mapmaking. That makes the 210 RTK especially useful in such applications as engineering, construction and mining.
Even in this form, the 210 RTK remains an economical solution for enterprise users seeking to add a drone to enhance accuracy, reduce costs and save time. It has the ability to carry and use two cameras simultaneously, or one upward-facing camera. An FPV camera for navigating is built in, but you can select the compatible cameras most useful in your field, including models capable of thermal imaging, high-definition video and zooming for detail.
The 210 RTK is built to IP43 resistance, so it cam be flown in the rain. It is sized to remain stable in crosswinds, with added stability from its 17-inch propellers. Its foldable body, plus removable batteries, propellers and landing gear, make it easy to store and transport in the included case.Intelligent Flight Features
The M200 Series drones utilize computer vision for intelligent flight modes to help more efficiently collect data. These features are available for multiple DJI sensors, enabling advanced shots such as zooming while tracking an object:
- Spotlight – to lock the camera onto a subject during flight while the aircraft moves freely
- Point of Interest – to circle around an object for a smooth orbit
- Tripod – to fine-tune position and angle for position framing and safe navigation in narrow environments
- ActiveTrack – to follow a person or object while keeping it in frame
These modes are enabled by two front visual sensors, a ultrasonic and visual downward positioning system and an upper infrared sensor.
The M200 series is designed for professionals using drones for more precise, efficient and safe aerial data collection. Examples of industry applications include:
- Critical Infrastructure Inspections – work near power lines, telecommunications towers and bridges puts inspectors at risk of falls and electric shock. DJI’s M200 improves safety as work can be done from a distance. Extensive power line networks can be visualized with unparalleled detail and vertical infrastructure can be inspected from all angles with the stable and weather-resistant M200 platform.
- Energy Facility Inspections – maintenance planning can be costly to ensure high public safety standards. The M200 can identify millimeter-sized faults in buildings, roads and bridges in real time, making those operations more efficient and effective.
- Construction Site Mapping – surveying and mapping often need to be conducted regardless of weather conditions and other external factors. The M200 is a rugged platform designed to handle tough conditions. The M200 gives construction site managers an efficient tool to review progress and workflow, ensuring more efficient use of resources.
- Public Safety – when time is of essence and weather conditions turn foul, first responders require a versatile and reliable aerial platform. Carrying visual and/or thermal sensors, the M200 provides situational awareness of potentially dangerous situations such as fires, searches and natural disasters. Incident commanders can use data collected by the M200 to make smarter and better decisions, protecting life and property while minimizing the safety risk to rescue personnel.